Tuesday, September 1, 2015

One kiss.

I tremble at the mere thought of you so imagine how I feel when we kiss.
As I touch you and pull you close to me I feel my heart pounding, I feel the world spinning,  I feel the stream of life flowing and suddenly the surrealism of the embrace crashes down on me.
As we get closer I feel the proximity. The proximity of us, the proximity of the countless worlds, the proximity of everything that is, was, and will be.
And then our lips touch and my heart implodes, I feel everything and nothing all at once.
l have feelings I didn't know to be conceivable, feelings that I thought only existed in the deepest pages of books, or in the furthest corners of our imagination.
And then slowly but magically, reality starts to fade. Existence disappears, time flattens, and life becomes a mere a delirium. Until there is no where but here, no time but now,  and no one but you and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment