Saturday, July 23, 2016

Insomnia

The door is open...... and inside there is emptiness. I struggle to close the door, but once it has been opened the insanity that lies therein overpowers me. And it's just the emptiness of it all.

Emptiness engulfs me and I find it lurking everywhere. In the concept we call love, in the concept we call life, even in the concept we call existence. It looks at me from the darkest corner with it's bright piercing eyes.

I know it's there, I can't unknow that it's there. And it forces me to question everything. The very fabric of humanity, the very lines which tie together existence. What is? and what isn't?

And even if by miracle I can close this door. I have to live with that knowledge............That knowledge that within my mind lies a door, which opens at will late at knight when the darkness comes.

And that darkness might take over, robbing me of my very own sanity.

Or has it already did?  

No comments:

Post a Comment